- 2 models to choose from: 76-key or 61-key
- Semi–weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch.
- Elegant, streamlined aluminum cabinet
- Huge 7-inch capacitive TouchView™ display with tilting system.
- Easy-to-use panel layout and intuitive completely redesigned graphical interface.
- New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine.
Improved realism and pristine sound quality.
- Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database
Plus up to 1.5 GB (3 GB when compressed) of user PCM data
- Over 1,900 sounds including GM and XG sets
- 768 user Sound and 384 user Drumkit locations with full editing features
- Revised Digital Drawbar Organ sound engine
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and realtime articulation:
– Three assignable switches
– Four-way joystick
– Ribbon controller
- Complete sample recording and editing features
- Import audio waveforms in the most common formats including Wav, Aiff and SoundFont™.
Over 580 factory Styles with Intros, Endings, Fills, Count-ins, and Breaks
– 4 Keyboard Sets and 4 Pads per Style,
– 13 Internal user banks and 13 Direct user banks locations for unlimited storage
- Guitar Mode 2 provides more realistic guitar parts
Chord Sequencer function in Style Play mode records any chord progression on-the-fly
– Chord Sequences can be saved in each Style and SongBook entry
- Search function for quickly locating any musical resource
- New standard MidiFile to Style converter feature (BOT)
- New Kaoss functionality to easily remix styles and midi songs in real-time
Keyboard Set Library includes a collection of best ready to play sounds
– Keyboard Sets can be recalled even from Direct locations
Multiple Effects processors – 148 effect types:
– 4 Insert and 3 Master effects for accompaniment parts,
– 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for Keyboard Tracks
Waves MAXXAUDIO Mastering Suite: MaxxEQ™, MaxxBass™, MaxxTreble™, MaxxStereo™, MaxxVolume™
- TC Helicon® Vocal Processing: Four-part Harmonizer, Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input)
Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
– Score, Chords, and Lyric display
– Compatible with most common lyrics formats including graphical (+G) for MP3.
– Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except Oriental and Arabic Languages
- Enhanced compatibility for GM and XG songs.
Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, and MP3
– Instant recall of any song setting
– User-definable Set Lists assignable to panel buttons
– Filtering and ordering options
Easy MIDI connection of external controllers through USB HOST ports
- Multi-language extended character set.
Internal hard drive
Pa4X 76: Standard
Pa4X 61: Optional
- MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection
- Optional PaAS speaker bar—connects without wires or power supply